Cutting technology for all materials: steel, aluminium, stainless steel, tempered steels, copper, bronze, brass, plastic, stone, glass, wood, tiles, soft materials, etc...
The Wmc2-4020C water jet machine makes cutting heat-sensitive materials possible. We avoid the hardening of the material, as well as thermal stresses which may cause serious issues (for example during tapping).
- No edge zones hardening
- No deformation due to expansion
- Clean cut, no burrs
- No alteration of the surface of plastic-coated metals
- Multiple layers of different materials can be cut.
- Cutting of heat resistant metals
- Max. dimensions: 4000 mm x 2000 mm
- 6000 bars Hyperjet
- Thickness: up to 200 mm
- Dynamic Waterjet (100 % straight cut)
- 2 cutting heads
Contact our service